Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nibblet

Thread: WTS: Marlin model 60 late 80's to early 90's

WTS: Marlin model 60 late 80's to early 90's

Very reluctant sale but I want to buy @nor-wests 264 win mag and I won't offer to buy it till I have some money to put on it to commit to the sale, it is a bloody good shooter for its age 15 shot tube mag comes with center point AR-22 3-9x32 illuminated scope I have not even bowled a rabbit or possum with it yet loves mexican made fiocchi high velocity and winchester 42 max high velocity ammo only shooting I have done with it is to sight the scope in (sighted in at 30 meters). I originally bought it off beavis for $300 with no scope so thought I would try to keep it within the forum, will not be listed on trademe

Asking $400 firm and prefer pickup due to me working 6 days a week and not getting time to ship or can arrange to meet somewhere for pickup on a sunday or late saturday, no time wasters please.

Please note if the 264 win mag nor-west is selling is sold before I get this rifle sold then the offer will be off the table and I will keep the marlin mod60 and will never be offered for sale again. Can not supply any pictures of it till after tomorrow.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

As promised here is a pic of the rifle
    Name:  SANY0010.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  761.2 KB

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Bump

Ejected
    Must be time for a raffle, I'll take two please
    BRADS likes this.

Nope no raffles if no one wants it then I will be keeping it and just save for the 264 win mag I want to get.