Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: WTS : TIKKA T3 LITE 7MM-08 - AS NEW

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,707

    WTS : TIKKA T3 LITE 7MM-08 - AS NEW

    Put just 40 rounds thru it, so, it is still breaking in. Bought it 3 months ago on a "whin" and I really don't have a good reason to keep it, my 7mm Mag is dominant. All the original box and manual, hushpower suppressor fitted, original tikka rings plus a Burris "Z" rings high and a set of Lee pace seater dies. Also available is a Zeiss Conquest MC 4.5-14X50 with target turrets, perfect condition, glass perfect double "X" reticle just a little scratch in the side the tube and the "normal" marks/signs in the turrets.

    NZ$1500 for the rifle, suppressor, rings, set of dies, 40 Winchester brass "once fired" from the rifle and already resized.

    NZ$2150 including the scope.

    Shipping to be arranged.

    F.A.L. is a must.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,707
    Scope pretty much gone, payment pending.
    Rifle optlock rings and suppressed $1300.

    Dies and cases available

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,707
    Tikka T3 Lite in 7mm-08, as new, fired exactly 40 rounds to break in and cleaned as request during the process, rifle suppressed and the barrel wasn’t shortened to it.
    Hushpower(Gun City brand) suppressor with 32 rounds of 7mm Rem mag and 28 rounds of 7mm-08 thru it, set rifle and suppressor NZ$1400;
    Hornady 7mm-08 3 dies set(full length, seating and neck sizing) used NZ$90;
    Redding 7mm-08 Competition seating die NZ$90;
    40x brass case full length resized and primed(once fired - federal Gold Medal 210 LR primer) NZ$1.20 each
    900x Federal Gold Medal 210 primer NZ$85;

    Name:  IMG_6202.JPG
Views: 625
Size:  530.4 KBName:  IMG_6205.JPG
Views: 642
Size:  623.0 KBName:  IMG_6207.JPG
Views: 619
Size:  723.1 KBName:  IMG_6209.JPG
Views: 614
Size:  650.8 KBName:  IMG_6215.JPG
Views: 646
Size:  558.8 KBName:  IMG_6217.JPG
Views: 780
Size:  380.8 KBName:  IMG_6218.JPG
Views: 645
Size:  372.1 KBName:  IMG_6222.JPG
Views: 764
Size:  437.6 KB

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    helensville nz
    Posts
    2,582
    @waimobenj forget these guys they are as you said just being dicks!!!!!!!!!!!
    IMO having a common rifle in a common cal is a good thing you will always get parts for it if need be (not that a tikka should need parts) and 7mm-08 ammo you can pretty much buy from the supermarket its that common how can that be a bad thing......
    a lot of people who give it shit infact most live in Auckland and more in town than the guy there giving shit to

    I have a mates supressed tikka 7mm-08 in my safe at the mo took it out on the farm yesterday I think its an awesome rifle
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

  5. #5
    Member BRADS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Central Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    8,223
    Pm sent
    Gibo likes this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo-6mmrem View Post
    @waimobenj forget these guys they are as you said just being dicks!!!!!!!!!!!
    IMO having a common rifle in a common cal is a good thing you will always get parts for it if need be (not that a tikka should need parts) and 7mm-08 ammo you can pretty much buy from the supermarket its that common how can that be a bad thing......
    a lot of people who give it shit infact most live in Auckland and more in town than the guy there giving shit to

    I have a mates supressed tikka 7mm-08 in my safe at the mo took it out on the farm yesterday I think its an awesome rifle
    @rambo-6mmrem, you are safe with me dude, i am not selling because "the caliber" and i PERSONALLY don't "care" much about everybody opinions, i see i accept and i respect them and i learn A LOT from them.
    I am selling it because it was a "whim" buy(if it is the right way to write it), i have 2x 7mm Rem Mag a .223 and i am looking to make a "little" LR project with one of my 7mm Mag, but more important, i have some financial issues that i must sort "during" this process.
    I love the 7mm-08 and i personally would recommend it to any "new hunter" as a first rifle if hunting up to 250-350 meters or closer any time. As many will say, it is all about "placement", where you put the bullet.

    All the best and thank you for the comment.
    von tempsky fan and Danny like this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    helensville nz
    Posts
    2,582
    Quote Originally Posted by PERRISCICABA View Post
    @rambo-6mmrem, you are safe with me dude, i am not selling because "the caliber" and i PERSONALLY don't "care" much about everybody opinions, i see i accept and i respect them and i learn A LOT from them.
    I am selling it because it was a "whim" buy(if it is the right way to write it), i have 2x 7mm Rem Mag a .223 and i am looking to make a "little" LR project with one of my 7mm Mag, but more important, i have some financial issues that i must sort "during" this process.
    I love the 7mm-08 and i personally would recommend it to any "new hunter" as a first rifle if hunting up to 250-350 meters or closer any time. As many will say, it is all about "placement", where you put the bullet.

    All the best and thank you for the comment.
    comment wasn't directed at you sorry of it seemed that way it was directed further up page guys giving that guy shit about wanting a 7mm-08 tikka

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    helensville nz
    Posts
    2,582
    how the fuck did that happen my 1st comment was posted on the completely worng thread oops sorry it was a wtb tikka 7-08 thread I was posting on not your WTS now im confused sorry @PERRISCICABA
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

  9. #9
    Ejected
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo-6mmrem View Post
    how the fuck did that happen my 1st comment was posted on the completely worng thread oops sorry it was a wtb tikka 7-08 thread I was posting on not your WTS now im confused sorry @PERRISCICABA
    Haha was wondering what your rant was about. Thought there had been some more sneeky forum gods doing editing
    BRADS and PERRISCICABA like this.

  10. #10
    Gone But Not Forgotten Toby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Posts
    11,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    Haha was wondering what your rant was about. Thought there had been some more sneeky forum gods doing editing
    Lucky for me I saw that other 7mm08 thread when I clicked onto this one so went back and read it and couldn't stop laughing at it!
    PERRISCICABA likes this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,707
    LOL! As I mention somewhere here today, I "love" all of you guys, lol, can't stop laugh and learn in here.
    I imagine the "post" was not for me but ether way I just post my opinion.
    I am a 7mm Rem Mag guy and the 7-08 "just" did make my mind. I bought it on a "whim" and unfortunately was in a wrong time.
    I love the caliber and got it as my bush hunting but my .223 is been great to me in a short range.
    My opinion is 7mm-08 is a GREAT caliber and will shoot any creature in NZ up to 300 metres if the shot is placed in the right spot.

    All the best @rambo-6mmrem and all the fellow hunters and shooter in the forum.

  12. #12
    Member Blaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ashhurst
    Posts
    383
    PM sent

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,707
    Sorry for the delay, PRIMERS SOLD!
    Gibo likes this.

  14. #14
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    20,763
    I like that cause I get some
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

  15. #15
    Member buzzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    taihape
    Posts
    1,728
    hi $800 for just rifle? cheers

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB Tikka T3 Lite 7mm-08 SS
    By waimobenj in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 19-07-2014, 12:21 AM
  2. tikka t3 lite 243
    By sakokid in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:30 PM
  3. Tikka t3 lite in 308
    By steven in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 10:00 PM
  4. New Tikka T3 lite LH .308
    By L.R in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM
  5. WTS: Tikka T3 Lite .223
    By Ruger in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 08:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!