Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Arsenal


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    570

    WW1 1891 Carcano rifle

    Hello all,

    Very keen for one of these rifles, any chance there's one out there?
    Cheers,

    Rob.

  2. #2
    Member Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    647
    Been asking for a while now about one of these. If ya find one be kind enough to let me know.
    Drink Beer.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Been asking for a while now about one of these. If ya find one be kind enough to let me know.
    Yeah mate, if I find a 91/38 she's all yours. I want a WW1 long rifle

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    570
    Bump

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Taupo
    Posts
    359
    PM'd you Gun Nut , I think I have one in my safe

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun nut View Post
    Hello all,

    Very keen for one of these rifles, any chance there's one out there?
    Cheers,

    Rob.
    I know where one is, I'll ask the question on Sunday, and pm you details.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    570
    Thankyou so much dude! Good on ya

    Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun nut View Post
    Thankyou so much dude! Good on ya

    Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk
    No solid promises, but I know an older guy that has some beautiful stuff that he want's to exchange for a retirment plan.


    I'd take everything, safe and all, but I went and mortgaged myself....


    I'll be in touch Sunday, when I sort his 4.2 vx toyo.

    I'll get photos of the 3 kar 98k's too.........Jesus......

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    570
    Damn, sounds like he's got the good stuff! Can't wait to see the carcano.

    Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    570
    Bumping with the below scam PM I have just recieved.

    robert65 robert65 is online now
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    atlanta mountain
    Posts
    0
    WW1 1891 Carcano rifle
    Contact Matthew in Missouri, He has a WW1 1891 Carcano rifle for sale. Here's his email matthewsalazar376@gmail.com



    FYI, @robert65 you can fuck off.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun nut View Post
    Bumping with the below scam PM I have just recieved.

    robert65 robert65 is online now
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    atlanta mountain
    Posts
    0
    WW1 1891 Carcano rifle
    Contact Matthew in Missouri, He has a WW1 1891 Carcano rifle for sale. Here's his email matthewsalazar376@gmail.com



    FYI, @robert65 you can fuck off.
    I'm going to see the man tomorrow after the black powder shoot, if he wants it gone, I'll pm what he wants for it and some pics. It's definately there, I want it myself, so my potential "offer" is on the table. If you lend me some money, I could keep it and pay you back like 5 dollars a week or something lol

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    helensville nz
    Posts
    3,207
    Name:  C458E286-300C-42D1-A695-F9C64D68AF28.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  191.2 KB
    @Gun nut Yep got one from the same guy 99% sure its not genuine
    Im sure @Spanners will be slightly interested in deleting this guys account 

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo-6mmrem View Post
    Attachment 126035
    @Gun nut Yep got one from the same guy 99% sure its not genuine
    Im sure @Spanners will be slightly interested in deleting this guys account 
    Im 100% sure its a scam, you can google the email and it is linked to multiple forum scam warnings. @Spanners

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Carcano model 1891/38
    By Magnus in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 16-11-2019, 06:03 PM
  2. WTB: Carcano
    By risshans in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 22-06-2019, 01:54 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 11:06 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-12-2014, 01:01 PM
  5. Carcano 6.5mm Valuation
    By terabbit in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-03-2014, 09:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!