Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By timattalon

Thread: Zastava 7mmRemMag, Ruger Take down 22LR

Zastava 7mmRemMag, Ruger Take down 22LR

I have a couple rifles that are being used to fund another project (New Driveway) I will try add pictures later as the ones I have so far are not good.

It should go without saying but I will add it anyway: I will need to see evidence of a firearms license as required by law.

These will be listed on the big yellow site tomorrow night but the prices will be better here.

Ruger 10.22 takedown.

It is as new. I have not even removed or worn the stickers off yet. I have never taken it hunting and it has only been to the gun range a few times. I would actually like to keep it but priorities mean its a fair chunk of money sitting in a locker that needs to be spent elsewhere.

It comes with two new spare genuine Ruger magazines and the original one making 3 magazines.

Its factory case, also as new.

It has a weaver rail with the normal dovetail on it as well.

Not sure if I will include the scope in the sale so at this point the price reflects that. Wanting $500 including courier.

Next is my 7mmRemMag Zastava.This one is another that I rarely get to use so am testing the water to see if it will sell.

In very good condition. Bedded by a Gunsmith for me. It has the earlier version of the rigid stock rather than the newer ones.

It has rings and bases though the scope will not be included.

It is threaded and comes with a almost new Gunworks suppressor (the magnum one of course and not the spartan) The suppressor has had around 40 rounds thorough it.

It has the twin trigger set up. I am used to this but it did take me a while and some practise. Trigger is not adjustable. It has a 7lb pull on the front trigger if not "set". Once set it is about 9 ounces so very target like. I have looked into it and it is possible to swap out the twin trigger with a conventional one like a Timney etc. I might do this if I decide to keep it.

I will include what empty brass I have for it. I will also offer to sell the factory ammo I have left for it to anyone who picks it up at a very reasonable price. (I'll not sell the ammo separately as if the gun does not sell I will probably need the ammo myself)

I am wanting $700 for the whole lot or $500 without the suppressor as I may be able to use that on something else. Including courier.

(Pictures of both to follow or PM me and I will email them to you..)
    WallyR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by timattalon View Post
    I have a couple rifles that are being used to fund another project (New Driveway) I will try add pictures later as the ones I have so far are not good.

It should go without saying but I will add it anyway: I will need to see evidence of a firearms license as required by law.

These will be listed on the big yellow site tomorrow night but the prices will be better here.

Ruger 10.22 takedown.

It is as new. I have not even removed or worn the stickers off yet. I have never taken it hunting and it has only been to the gun range a few times. I would actually like to keep it but priorities mean its a fair chunk of money sitting in a locker that needs to be spent elsewhere.

It comes with two new spare genuine Ruger magazines and the original one making 3 magazines.

It has a weaver rail with the normal dovetail on it as well.

Not sure if I will include the scope in the sale so at this point the price reflects that. Wanting $500 including courier.

Next is my 7mmRemMag Zastava.This one is another that I rarely get to use so am testing the water to see if it will sell.

In very good condition. Bedded by a Gunsmith for me. It has the earlier version of the rigid stock rather than the newer ones.

It has rings and bases though the scope will not be included.

It is threaded and comes with a almost new Gunworks suppressor (the magnum one of course and not the spartan) The suppressor has had around 40 rounds thorough it.

It has the twin trigger set up. I am used to this but it did take me a while and some practise. Trigger is not adjustable. It has a 7lb pull on the front trigger if not "set". Once set it is about 9 ounces so very target like. I have looked into it and it is possible to swap out the twin trigger with a conventional one like a Timney etc. I might do this if I decide to keep it.

I will include what empty brass I have for it. I will also offer to sell the factory ammo I have left for it to anyone who picks it up at a very reasonable price. (I'll not sell the ammo separately as if the gun does not sell I will probably need the ammo myself)

I am wanting $700 for the whole lot or $500 without the suppressor as I may be able to use that on something else. Including courier.

(Pictures of both to follow or PM me and I will email them to you..)
    Sorry but the Zastava has sold, pending funds.

[QUOTE=timattalon;417640]I have a couple rifles that are being used to fund another project (New Driveway) I will try add pictures later as the ones I have so far are not good.

Ruger 10.22 takedown.

It has a weaver type rail . NOTE PLEASE: that the base is a normal weaver type with the groove down the centre and not as mentioned previously.

Not sure if I will include the scope in the sale so at this point the price reflects that. Wanting $500 including courier. ($500 excluding scope )

[QUOTE=timattalon;417998]
    Quote Originally Posted by timattalon View Post

Ruger 10.22 takedown.

It has a weaver type rail . NOTE PLEASE: that the base is a normal weaver type with the groove down the centre and not as mentioned previously.

Not sure if I will include the scope in the sale so at this point the price reflects that. Wanting $500 including courier. ($500 excluding scope )

Price drop. I'm asking $500 on the yellow site so if purchased from here I will include a new 4x32 scope at no extra charge and price is now $475

thanks

I'll have it. PM sent.

All sold pending paperwork and funds. Thank you