Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gillie
  • 1 Post By zimmer

Thread: Brno 22H ZKW465 1949 vintage. Value?????

Smile Brno 22H ZKW465 1949 vintage. Value?????

Hi team,

I have an opportunity to buy one of these little honeys.It is in VERY tidy condition all over.

What sort of money (max) should I be paying for it. I know that this model & year is quite rare & hard to come by.

This could be a oncer chance.

Cheers.

Original? Does it come with a magazine (or two?). I'd be paying in the region of $1000 for one in good condition. A mint one with more than one magazine I would extend that to $1300 or so.

They are an awesome little rifle, smart design, great dual trigger set up, although getting the 5th shot into the magazine takes some technique. Both my father and I have one each in 22K Hornet. I only need a trigger guard and trigger assembly and I have all the parts to build one!
    Maca49 likes this.
    You cannot miss fast enough!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GPREventsNZ
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sgil045

As per Gillie's comments. I have an immaculate one with spare mags, strap on leather cheek piece. Barrel 9/10. I value mine at $1300+ and have seen them go for that on TardMe. Of course it all depends on the market at the time. I also lower the value if they have been threaded and substantially lower still if shortened. At that stage they have no collector value but are good as a donor for a 17.
    Gillie likes this.

Turned down a good one at the Tauranga Gun Show last year for $900.00, No use for the calibre but was sorely tempted!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    As per Gillie's comments. I have an immaculate one with spare mags, strap on leather cheek piece. Barrel 9/10. I value mine at $1300+ and have seen them go for that on TardMe. Of course it all depends on the market at the time. I also lower the value if they have been threaded and substantially lower still if shortened. At that stage they have no collector value but are good as a donor for a 17.
    A friend of mine picked one up almost exactly as you describe your for about that money off trademe - still had an original Kahles scope on it. Very, very cool.
    You cannot miss fast enough!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GPREventsNZ
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sgil045

MSL
    I've got one, paid $1250 with dies, powder and projectiles, and 150 cases. Had a 3-9 Leupold and optiloks on it to. It's not immaculate but in very good condition

Class all over. Grab it!

Thanks very much guys. Really appreciate your feedback.
    I had one about 15 years ago & stupidly sold it!!! Regretted it the next day!!!

I think I'll follow your good advice.

THANKS.