Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Cooee

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Brownells shipping

JLF
    Brownells Iberica (Espaņa)?
    Brownells Australia?
    There is still gunpowder left, the Grim Reaper can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
    What stuff will BRT ship to NZ?
    Looking at there Berger projectile prices, they are a shitload cheaper than here, not that the stock levels are much better though.
    Regretably BRT will not export projectiles, brass or March scopes to NZ.
    IIRC in their newsletter late last year they were due a big Berger shipment (not much help) and Stuart said they were currently Bergers largest overseas customer.

Mate if that’s similar to the browning trombone 22 magazine tube follower I can take mine into work and see how hard it’d be to make 1 up. We got an old gunsmith/ fabricator at work who is a wiz at making intricate stuff. Mite be an easier option that the governments gun shipping crap

I must have gotten lucky with my youshop shipment then. I got the ‘dangerous goods’ tagline from them, but I sent them the invoice that specified woodworking tools (they were stock making scrapers) and next minute they arrive at my door.

I’m pretty much done with them now though, I’ll only use in extreme circumstances. I’ve realised that most gun related stuff that I want from overseas is just going to have to be made in the garage instead
    zimmer likes this.

I Tryed getting decoys out and couldn't either

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Mate if that’s similar to the browning trombone 22 magazine tube follower I can take mine into work and see how hard it’d be to make 1 up. We got an old gunsmith/ fabricator at work who is a wiz at making intricate stuff. Mite be an easier option that the governments gun shipping crap
    Thanks for your offer....I would prefer to gat a factory made part if possible.I have thought of another way to perhaps source one so will give that a try before looking at making one.
    jamie likes this.

Sweet as mate, when I had to get some parts for my 22 Winchester model 250 From numrich in states ended up getting a mates sister in states to post parts to me from Minnesota, that was simplest way I could get the obscure bits for it. Was a headache but I got there in the end. I hope it all works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Sweet as mate, when I had to get some parts for my 22 Winchester model 250 From numrich in states ended up getting a mates sister in states to post parts to me from Minnesota, that was simplest way I could get the obscure bits for it. Was a headache but I got there in the end. I hope it all works out for you.
    Are there legal issues for the locals who ship parts here for you?
    I require a bolt, which is available in America, but they won't ship. It's looking like the best option is a local sending it for me. But I don't want them ending up in the slammer.

Or, does anyone know of a Blaser medium bolt for sale here?
    Overkill is still dead.

Quote Originally Posted by GDMP View Post
    Seeing as the US post office is not currently forwarding packages to NZ,is there any other cost effective option for Brownells shipping?.
    You sure? Package from North Carolina via US Post just before Xmas arrived today.

I received 2 cards from friends in NC the week before christmas.....however it states quite plainly on the USPS website that all mail deliveries to NZ and Australia are temporarily suspended.

2710 Wilkins Drive Sanford NC. 20 mins south of Raleigh. Sorry no accent. Amazing speech variations in the States.Gave her my card and got email within minutes confirming dispatch via USPS.Imagine if NZ Rail or our Government departments operated like that. We would knock China off as a super power. Aint never going to happen.HNY.
    10-Ring likes this.

USPS Update 10 December
    Name:  USPS Suspensions.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  1.20 MB