Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Burris custom dial

I see Burris do these for their scopes, I have a full field E1 that I want to get one for. On the website it's compatible, are there any stockists in NZ that any of you know about? Will contact Burris directly but thought I would enquire here first in case someone has done it before.
    Cheers, Dan

Hi, we (Beretta NZ) are rolling this out as we speak to stores. They will have the ability to order these when a scope is purchased or organise for the customer through the web site. Some of the stores are Burris Signature Dealers which will allow them to offer free turrets to their customers when they purchase a Burris Scope from them. If it is a dial for a scope already in your possession, then jumping onto the Burris Site and directly ordering is probably the easiest way forward.

Thanks for that, yes it is for a scope I already own.