Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By viper

Thread: Bushnell Elite tactical G2DMR reticle

Bushnell Elite tactical G2DMR reticle

Anyone have a lot of experience with the reticle? Not a hell of a lot online about it, even the manual doesn't have that much info on it..
    How's everyone use theirs to its full potential?

Cheers

Tian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a mate with one in FFP, likes it. It is on Strelok ballistic app ( even the free one ) seems like a well thought out reticle .

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    I have a mate with one in FFP, likes it. It is on Strelok ballistic app ( even the free one ) seems like a well thought out reticle .
    Heard a lot about these apps, what's everyone use them for? Mines FFP too just want to know how to use it to its full potential

Well mate if you have a smart phone there is an app called Strelok. There are different versions of it but one of them is free and this is the one I recommend you start with .
    When you down load it there are a shit load of different reticles on the list, one of which is the one you want to know about.
    Within the app you add your bullet weight, velocity, distance rifle is zeroed in at , and alot of other info.
    Then once all entered you can go hunting or target shooting , range the distance with a range finder , enter the distance into the app and it will do your calculations and tell you what hash marks to use on the reticle or how many clicks etc for dial up.
    It works very well if you have entered the info accurately.

Give it a go, it's free so you got nothing to lose and it will allow you to really use your scope, takes a lot of guess work out, knowing the range to your target is the trick, once you have that the app will really kick in. Good luck.
    sometimes and Smoking Joe like this.

Cheers bro really appreciate it! I'll give it a go!