Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Bushnell Engage 10x42 Binos on TM

I see there are a number of Bushnell Engage 10x42 Binos on the yellow site for around the $500 mark. Everywhere else they are list for about $850 ish. Now I am in the market for a new set of binos but my gut is telling me that price is too good to be true. I wonder if these are copies. Anyone else have any any experience with cheaper optics from yellow site??

Quote Originally Posted by Robojaz View Post
    I see there are a number of Bushnell Engage 10x42 Binos on the yellow site for around the $500 mark. Everywhere else they are list for about $850 ish. Now I am in the market for a new set of binos but my gut is telling me that price is too good to be true. I wonder if these are copies. Anyone else have any any experience with cheaper optics from yellow site??
    The engage line had a price hike about a year ago. I brought a 3-12x42 scope new for 600 then they went up to 950. So he could have brought at the old rate also i think the engage line is being discontinued as it was really replaced by the forge, and the other 2 newer Bushnell lines. If your unsure you could ask for the serial numbers and give bushnell a call. The other option is the are brought in from the USA where they are cheaper by a lot.

I haven't seen fake Bushnell engages yet for sale of aliexpress or dhlgate.

DBD
    Have a look on Amazon for Bushnell binos, have bought some and was delivered to my door 5 days later from Texas. I got the Engage 12x50 for $400 nzd delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    Have a look on Amazon for Bushnell binos, have bought some and was delivered to my door 5 days later from Texas. I got the Engage 12x50 for $400 nzd delivered.
    Got a link to that?

DBD
    Checked receipt and it was $440 delivered November last year.