Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hunt08

Thread: bushnell forge 10x30 binoculars

bushnell forge 10x30 binoculars

Has anyone got the bushnell forge 10x30 binoculars what's your thoughts of them my use is bush hunting and looking at slips & clearings I like the small compact size off them they seem good to look through at full light at the shop but that ant real world use so if you got some what's your thoughts

[QUOTE=Dusty Fog;1262546]id go 8x30 if you hunt the bush,ive taken them to fiordland and theyre pretty good[/QUOTE

have you got the forge in 8x30 or you got that size in a different brand

Ive got bushnells in 10x that still fit in top pocket of my butchers coat....so not overly huge,they come stalking in the bush with me...by putting them in top pocket,the scope isnt used for ID.
    couldnt be happier with them...but Dusty does have good point...8x are better for scanning,its only once you have found object of interest that the higher magnification comes into play.if you, like many,have higher magnification on scope anyway,that factor is ruled irrelevant...once you find chammy/thar/stag/funny looking brown blobs on far ridge,you can find rest and look through scope.

I have some brand new delta 10x32's that I'm selling was planning to keep as a loan pair or for spotting at matches but ended up with a bigger pair.

Sorry I order the Bushnell's Yesterday so I go with getting them as I don't want piss the local store off that I use a lot lol & he his giving them to me at a good price
    Micky Duck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by blair993 View Post
    I have some brand new delta 10x32's that I'm selling was planning to keep as a loan pair or for spotting at matches but ended up with a bigger pair.
    How do you find them? I might be interested if you are selling.

They seem pretty good really. happy if you wanted to come try them. got 3 different binos you could compare.