Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 300winmag
  • 1 Post By 300winmag

Thread: Chinese Knockoffs

Chinese Knockoffs

I was in Shanghai this past week, spent half a day mooching around a 5 floor shopping complex that only sold knockoffs and stumbled upon a little shop selling Leupold, Swaro, Bushnell and Burris scopes to name a few, they looked really good but in the end just settled on a couple of tee shirts.
    Cranked a few turrets, they seemed pretty positive, glass was ok but only looking inside the complex and dirt cheap.
    Sick and tired of having to haggle over prices and very little to perv at.
    geezejonesy likes this.

well you must be getting ready to head to nthn territory for the big bang theory looking fwd to your return story
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by geezejonesy View Post
    well you must be getting ready to head to nthn territory for the big bang theory looking fwd to your return story
    Yep, just getting my shit together to test that theory out.

Anyway when I was in Shanghai I took the fast train to Beijing, must have been about 1500km and covered in 5hrs, tootling along at 306kph.
    First hour and a bit was just high rises and new cities being built, shit lost count of the tower cranes, thousands of the bloody things.
    geezejonesy likes this.