Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Christensen arms

Anyone shooting a Christensen Arms in one of the bigger calibers? Any issues? Any other feedback on them?

Yip, Nosler 28. No issues or complaints

My son in Canada has one in 300 Rum ,he had problems with the feed from Mag but has improved with use. He also had extraction problem but that turned out to be the old brass he was using that came from his old Browning A Bolt 300 Rum.
    It shots very well and he likes it. One other thing he mentioned was the bolt knob was a bit small for his big hand so he is going to fit a larger one one day. It's braked and as you would expect very loud.

I was extremely close to getting one, but for a lil over the price of one, I found a custom build on a defiance action.