Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Creative markets....?

Creative markets....?

Still hunting for a boyds stock for my cz, came across these guys About Us - Markets

Anyone used them before??

Seeing what they advertise on trademe and at such a high price, they don't deserve to represent Boyd stocks in NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Friwi View Post
    Seeing what they advertise on trademe and at such a high price, they don't deserve to represent Boyd stocks in NZ.
    Hmmm waiting on a reply to my email

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Hmmm waiting on a reply to my email
    $585 and a 3-4 week wait for a evolution or barracuda.... Think I'll just wait for one to pop up on sale and import it myself. Or for that price buy a new cz455 in the synthetic stock and have a spare action, barrel, mag, etc!!

And just for the hell of it I looked them up on ue boyds site $128 us.... How does that come to almost $600 through them

Some one has to pay for their US export permit, with a 3-4 week delivery time I guess they don't have any stocks on hand just order them as they get sales, not a good way to build a business
    I would think, Would pay to get in touch with Boyd's and ask if they know of any person or business that will export their stocks could be quite a lucrative business for some one

Quote Originally Posted by shooternz View Post
    Some one has to pay for their US export permit, with a 3-4 week delivery time I guess they don't have any stocks on hand just order them as they get sales, not a good way to build a business
    I would think, Would pay to get in touch with Boyd's and ask if they know of any person or business that will export their stocks could be quite a lucrative business for some one
    I guess everyone has overheads....

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    $685 for a SS Evolution for my Ruger 10/22 :/
    Hmmm ok so it's not ridiculous but just so unfair when they are $129 in the us sucks being on an island at the bottom of the world some days.

Guess I have a squewed concept of it, I'm wanting one to lose weight on the rifle not to look good or shoot better.... Maybe I just need to get out with the file and attack the walnut stock

Not listed on Boyd's site as an agent but that may be just that Boyd's have not updated their list of international agents/distributors.
    Or, they may be claiming to be representing Boyd's whereas in actual fact.......
    Same as another oufit here in NZ is claiming to be the official NZ distributor for a certain common rifle part company when they are not.

Put your glasses on zimmer:
    Creative Markets LTD
    dayal@creativemarkets.net
    +64-(0)21-421-632
    Auckland, New Zealand

Taken off the Boyd website.
    zimmer likes this.

Put your glasses on zimmer:
    Creative Markets LTD
    dayal@creativemarkets.net
    +64-(0)21-421-632
    Auckland, New Zealand

Taken off the Boyd website.
    Bugerrr missed that entirely @Friwi

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    $585 and a 3-4 week wait for a evolution or barracuda.... Think I'll just wait for one to pop up on sale and import it myself. Or for that price buy a new cz455 in the synthetic stock and have a spare action, barrel, mag, etc!!
    I could get them in for $100 less if you are interested....

Follow up question, if a stock on their website is cheaper than $100. Does that mean I can straight order that from their website, and only end up paying ~$200 NZD (Including Delivery)? Not sure if that is how it works (Do I need to pay any import fees or get some sort of import permit?)
    That was my impression but the ones I want are all over 100 and don't come on sale often. One did $100.25 us..... Makes me think they did it on purpose, emailed them twice over 2 weeks but they wouldn't change it for me

Will they get cheaper if there is a bulk buy of some sort (different or same rifle models)?
    @Kiwi Greg Is this an option? I'm keen on a Rimfire Hunter for a Savage Mk2

Cz455 evolution would be ideal