Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CZ527 rail.

CZ527 rail.

Has any one seen weaver rails for the 527 for sale in NZ. Im after a weaver or picatinny rail. CZ USA has a perfect one but will not ship out of the states. The CZ parent company don't have any.

Any one know of a supplier in NZ or a company that will ship to NZ. I am after the hex nut clamp design over the drill and tap version.

Cheers.
    Lead delivery technician, Bulk orders welcome!!

Diversified Innovative Products - Main Page do some and ship to NZ. I got a couple for a CZ452 and 455. Only downer was he charged me US$16 for freight (actual cost was $5). Nice rails.

Quote Originally Posted by NZShoota View Post
    Diversified Innovative Products - Main Page do some and ship to NZ. I got a couple for a CZ452 and 455. Only downer was he charged me US$16 for freight (actual cost was $5). Nice rails.
    Thanks NZShoota that looks good. I guess by the looks of it that the receiver will need to be drilled and tapped. Was keen on the CZ US clamp base but they just wont ship to NZ.

The DP one looks like it will do what im after, just need some one to drill the receiver?-thanks for the link.

Cheers.
    Lead delivery technician, Bulk orders welcome!!

I just assumed it was like their rimfire rails that slide onto the action dovetails. You then tighten three grub screws which pull the rail upwards in the dovetail to tighten it. Pretty sure the 527 rail is the same. Takes longer to find the right allen key then to fit it.