Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree16Likes
  • 16 Post By Kimber 7mm-08

Thread: Great service from JP at Swarovski Optik NZ

Great service from JP at Swarovski Optik NZ

Just want let you guys know about the great service I just received from JP at Swaro NZ.

At the beginning of the month I purchased a "Mint as new" Swarovski Z3 4-12x50 scope. Turns out the scope wasn't so mint as the three silver BT rings on it had each had an extra groove filed in them and painted with a dab of green, yellow or red. Guess it's my fault for not asking for a picture of the other side of the scope.

Name:  20210715_215615.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  1.60 MB

Anyway fast forward to this Monday and I emailed JP at Swaro NZ to see if i can get some new BT rings. I'm happy to pay for them, but all he asks for is my address. Today I received replacement rings (newer black version) and a blaze Swaro beanie free of charge.

Name:  20210715_215325.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  3.85 MB

Considering I was not the original purchaser of the scope and the damage to the rings was international by the previous owner, I reckon the service I received was top notch!!
    veitnamcam, 199p, Carbine and 13 others like this.

Yep, I've received similar great service from JP and it gives you additional confidence in the product. Mind you, anything is better than the arrogant attitude of the previous NZ representatives.

Nice scope. You'll enjoy that.

ebf
    The beanie can be flipped inside out and used with the grey side as well. I got one as a spot prize at a comp. Nice and warm.

JP is a fairly regular competitor, and does a great deal of sponsorship for field/practical shooting. All round good bastard !
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute