Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Seventenths
  • 1 Post By Cordite

Thread: Hahahahaha hahaha

Hahahahaha hahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Bubba hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not even the worst of it. They're hacksawing 91/30's and then trying to palm them off as M1907 cavalry carbines. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

I guess the market for garbage rods has dried up with cheap and readily available x54r, so they're trying to come up with ways to off load them.

Taking a break from in house sniper conversions.

As of late some of their "in-house" modifications have been appalling.

This is an in house Job??

Bubba City.
    RIP Harry F. 29/04/20

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    As of late some of their "in-house" modifications have been appalling.

Years ago I took a brandnrw tikka 308 in to be chopped to 16" for a roar trip I couodnt make it out to gunworks in time and was promised a 2 day turn around turns out they did it in house not sent to gunworks and forst shot the suppresor went hurtling down the range . Theyd cocked the thread up then lathsed it smoth and heat shrunk the correct thread on which obviously exspanded under heat and pressure

I was in GC (Dunedin) the other day looking for a clay bird thrower as I refuse to shop at H&F unless looking for sizes and order elsewhere

Speaking with the sales man they didn’t have any as they were sold out so I thought I’d have a quick browse around.

I’m standing there browsing as I was the only customer in store when said salesman yells out to his colleague saying keep an eye on this fella while I head out back and it wasn’t spoken in a nice way!

Asshole I thought as I’m not there to shoplift!

I walked out after that some what disgruntled, went around to Elios who are always friendly and great service, spent $300 on clay bird thrower, clays and some ammo thinking I should have just gone to Elios in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Seventenths View Post
    I was in GC (Dunedin) the other day looking for a clay bird thrower as I refuse to shop at H&F unless looking for sizes and order elsewhere

Speaking with the sales man they didn’t have any as they were sold out so I thought I’d have a quick browse around.

I’m standing there browsing as I was the only customer in store when said salesman yells out to his colleague saying keep an eye on this fella while I head out back and it wasn’t spoken in a nice way!

Asshole I thought as I’m not there to shoplift!

I walked out after that some what disgruntled, went around to Elios who are always friendly and great service, spent $300 on clay bird thrower, clays and some ammo thinking I should have just gone to Elios in the first place
    That is an anus way to behave (or... at least an anus way to come across!) but has not happened to me there though. Did you not shower or shave for three days before going there??? (-: Anyway, it's not as if GC have firearms in the middle area of the shop, they're all behind glass or on the wall behind the counter. I feel the same about H&F and prefer GC or Elios. I get antsy in shops where salespeople are so clearly on commission that they stick to you and follow you round like a dog, it's not as if I come in every time with a ready shopping list.

The salesperson who gets it right is the one who makes you feel welcome in the shop in the first place, everything good flows from that start. I much prefer "good afternoon" or "welcome" as a first greeting, but most launch straight into "how may I help you?"
    Seventenths likes this.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Yeah, i also hate a salesman.
    Welcome me in, maybe ask me if you can help once and leave me to it.
    H&F staff must all do the same course or something, pretty much the only reason i avoid the place.