Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jw15 problem

northdude

jw15 problem

hi wondering if someone can help me out i lent a jw15 to a friend it was working fine when i gave it to him but now it doesnt eject the empty round. it extracts tho. i was wondering if the edge of the case needs to touch the mag lips to eject as thats the only way i can see how it would work cheers nd

are we talking about a jw15A? i have one of those and the ejector is a small metal tab on the receiver, just behind where the mag slides up into it. The bolt has a special groove for it next to the centre "rib" for want of a better word

northdude
    hey thanks for that info ill have a look and see whats there or not there

northdude
    ok so i had a look and it looks like the ejector is missing. how is it held in there. has any one got one or a parst gun they want to get rid of. thanks for you help smidey

mine must be different as on mine it is part of the receiver so it can't go missing unless it's been ground off. can you post a pic?

northdude
    hi its a jw15a i took it apart yesterday it looks like it held in by the rear mag housing screw

here the part you need.
    the shiny spot is the top of the lug that ejects the shell

northdude
    thanks smidey i managed to get that piece hopefully have it up and running this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    thanks smidey i managed to get that piece hopefully have it up and running this weekend
    sweet, how much was it? might be worth me buying one for when/if i need it.

northdude
    sorry for the late reply got no computor at home now i was lucky enough to come across someone with a parts gun and they gave me that piece i have since found out that for some reason it was taken apart and who ever took it apart lost that piece