Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By LittleDave

Thread: Leica/Lacklands service

Leica/Lacklands service

Thought I'd put up a post about the service from Leica and Lacklands from a few months ago now. Bought a pair of Ultravids second hand a while ago and after using them a bit noticed the rubber armour starting to come off. Lacklands agreed to send them back to Leica on my behalf.
    Took about a month to get them back to me, and they came back as new. The only cost involved at my end was shipping to Lacklands. Lacklands were really good and really impressed with the way Leica stand by their products. Didn't think to take a before photo, but they came back looking like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Every day is leg day.

very good to see that kind of service and support.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Pretty typical service from theses guys. Great product with the best after sales service.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Buy Leica , buy once. Never heard a bad word said on there after sales service

In the interests of balance I could tell you a horror story about Leica, but have been asked not to in the past by the site moderators. I've let one thread on this topic pass without a contribution, but not a second. This concerns Leica Germany itself, not Lacklands. Lacklands put my issue 100% right at their expense when Leica wouldn't.