Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree28Likes
  • 13 Post By Feral
  • 4 Post By buzzman
  • 3 Post By Feral
  • 3 Post By Puffin
  • 2 Post By deer243
  • 3 Post By Feral

Thread: Leupold Customer Service

Leupold Customer Service

Just a quick shout out to NZ-Asia Trading Ltd, the NZ Leupold dealer. I picked up a used Leupold rangefinder missing its battery cover and they popped one in the post for me off a warranty return they had. No Q asked, just turned up in the post 2 days later. Good buggers!

can't beat leupold 4 warranty

The thing is this wasn't actually a warranty claim - it was a second hand range finder. They didn't even bat an eyelid, they just helped a guy out.
    buzzman, Pengy and Happy like this.

Good buggers alright

I have an very well used early 90's Vari-X III where the elevation & windage adjustments developed a lot of backlash and the two adjustments interacted on account of a failing single opposing spring. Leupold, via NZ Asia, retrofitted the VX3 dual spring system at no cost to me from either, and it now tracks perfectly. Certainly gave weight to their Lifetime warranty promise.
    Feral, Tommy and Micky Duck like this.

Heard that Leupold repairs are now done in Australia?

Leupold repairs in Europe are done in Germany .does not matter where it is done , but as long as it is well done . It probably simplifies the logistics for them. That is why I tend to stick with leupold for most of my scopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Just a quick shout out to NZ-Asia Trading Ltd, the NZ Leupold dealer. I picked up a used Leupold rangefinder missing its battery cover and they popped one in the post for me off a warranty return they had. No Q asked, just turned up in the post 2 days later. Good buggers!
    +1 just had some great service from them also. Bought a Vx3i 3.5-10-40 couple weeks ago from a shop up north, darn good price and next day went and collected it from NZ Asia. They sent the custom infor away for my free CDS dial and just received it back all set 2 weeks later. Cant complain about that. Looking forward to using the 308 but the mighty 243 is still going to be the go to rifle
    buzzman and Feral like this.

Another thumbs up for Leupold. This time, a TBR1000 range finder had the display start to fail. Received a new one from the US, latest model 1200TBR/W. Great brand support.
    Tommy, Micky Duck and Ingrid 51 like this.

go the golden ring.

years back i took a tumble and snapped a leupold scope in 1/2 right behind the turrets. sent it back with a "i broke it, it is repairable" note. they sent me a new scope !
    also had a buck zipper knife that cracked in the gut hook, they sent me a new knife, a pocket knife as compensation and an apology letter signed by chuck buck