Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Lithgow or Tikka 10 shot Magazine

Gidday Guys

I've entered for the Sparrowhawk 5th December match and was going to shoot a 6mm Crudmoor I've just had built, and bought all the bits for!!. Due to unforeseen circumstances the rifle won't be ready for the match . . . . Damm

So its back to the trusty old Lithgow LA102 308. I've put the scope back on it to be zeroed this weekend, scrounged some brass and have projectiles. Trouble is I only have a 3 shot mag for it, and don't really want to shell out for a $180 mag for a rifle thats unlikely to be used a match rifle in the future.

Soooo - a big ask but can anybody lend me a Tikka or Lucky13 10 shot mag for next weekend??

Ben one of the ROs for sunday section22 match has one. He is Oamaru based.

Thanks very much Blair, have sent him a message.

Will an MDT mag fit?

Gidday Al. No but I'm sorted. Did you get a mag for your Bradley?. My scout is going to Dunedin on Wednesday and I just reprimed him to check all the sources there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentman View Post
    Gidday Al. No but I'm sorted. Did you get a mag for your Bradley?. My scout is going to Dunedin on Wednesday and I just reprimed him to check all the sources there.
    Yup, got a mag but it needs a bit of work to make it locate at the right height, and to take some of the slop out. Will feed if I hold it in the right place, just aint got the time to do it before Sunday so will be running the 5 shot as I did last time. Would definitely look at getting another if we can find one.