Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

MCARBO review - trigger kits

Hey all,

Just thought I would share my latest purchase and review. I own Marlin 925R and 917VR, I purchased these when they still had the T900 trigger systems, and a month later they released the Profire adjustable

If anyone owns a Marlin with a T900 you will know just how heavy those triggers are the spring is equal to a small car coil, after searching online a while ago the only after market parts I could find was the riflebasix triggers at around $80 plus a pop.

I don't know what made me search again but when I did I found this website in the states, heavenly help was upon me and there it was an aftermarket Spring

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  69.7 KB

MCARBO

I purchased 2x as the firing systems were identical, $13 standard postage and it arrived in a week. Both springs are installed and feel a lot better than the factory and a pen Spring I was using, feeding, dry firing and cycling all run sweet I will hopefully get to do some real testing soon.

If anyone else has the T900 system I highly recommend trying this website
    Grouchy Smurf had it right all along...

McCarbo seem to have gone up market now flash website etc. I'm sure they were originally a one man band outfit and his name was Mike.
    I bought (as did a lot of others) a couple of years ago, his spring kit for the wee Marlin 795 semi. Absolutely excellent transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    McCarbo seem to have gone up market now flash website etc. I'm sure they were originally a one man band outfit and his name was Mike.
    I bought (as did a lot of others) a couple of years ago, his spring kit for the wee Marlin 795 semi. Absolutely excellent transformation.
    I had my 795 tutu'd with by @gundoc , he did such an excellent job that when the kit turned up it wasn't needed. Now have a Papoose lined up to biff the trigger kit in instead. If I win it for reasonable coin my tail will be wagging