Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: muller scope

muller scope

I have been offered a 2 - 7 x 32 muller scope, has anyone had anything to do with one of these, google reviews seem to be ok. Glass seems good to my limited knowledge
    ta
    deernuts

Quote Originally Posted by deernuts View Post
    I have been offered a 2 - 7 x 32 muller scope, has anyone had anything to do with one of these, google reviews seem to be ok. Glass seems good to my limited knowledge
    ta
    deernuts
    I've had one on my bunny buster for about 11 years now. I like it. Works well enough for it's use.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

I had a Mueller APV 4.5-14x40 AO for about 10 years for my .22. It was my first "Quality" scope.
    Optics are very good for the price, only slightly behind the VX1, and a big step up from the basic Nikko Stirlings and Huntsmans.
    No issues with tracking and repeatability.
    Only issue was the eye position was very critical, moving the head back and forth slightly, and you see a big black ring.
    Not sure if the 2-7x32 would be as severe with this issue.

cheers for the feed back. I am gonna get it, price too good to pass up and destined for my marlin 795