Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Impure Lead Flinger

The OLE they dont make what I need...

As I find myself finishing the 338 build And thinking/looking towards the conversion of MR .243 into MR .243AI...

I was gonna build it as a pure range plinker but I just dont like the idea of owning an unhuntable rifle..

And lightweight stockafied and dieted it can potentially be very effective on both... Specially with my little chamois thing ive got goin on lateley it would make the perfect chamois exploder

I was and maybe still will get a sightron 6-24 SIII... OR a BUSHY tactical (they now make em with MILRAD adj)

but seriously you just dont need that magnification range when on animals, I find having magnification to burn while handy on the range just doesnt see the light of day on the hill...

What I really want is a 3-18 powered scope with screw offf turretcaps, small zerostoppable turrets underneath, ample adjustment, good glass, FFP, lightweight, 30mm tube, 42mmish Obj, AND IN BLOODY MILRAD stick ya MOA up ya slit..

Do they make such excellent pieces of highly usable equipment? and if they do please enlighten me

AB Precision
    Schmidt Bender PMII 5-25x56 MSR Reticle - EuroOptic.com

END OF STORY............................................. .................................................. .......EVERYTHING ELSE IS A COKE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just an internet expert... The Claw's Avatar
    Almost perfect I reckon (coz I have one) is the Premier Reticles Light Tactical. 3-15 x 50, ffp, zero stop, MRAD, nice turrets, awesome glass and reticle & not NF/S & B heavy

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk
    If it's not a first round hit you need to practice more

Impure Lead Flinger
    It does, it does....

Another 3-24 marchF would be nice (read insane) too but im trying keep/get away from large tactical turrets and still be more than dial capable...

The march hunting is almost perfect but deon optics needs to give them some better clicks and a redesign under that turret cap and bring them out in MILRAD and id be all over it...

Not just an internet expert... The Claw's Avatar
    Premier do a hunter version with covered turrets. Not sure on the turret configuration on those though...

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk
    If it's not a first round hit you need to practice more

Impure Lead Flinger

AB Precision

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    go on dribbly!!!! buy it
    Not today I already spent $800 on guns... Before I went about 20 minutes up a hill and got blew down like crankn would....