Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes
  • 1 Post By dannyb
  • 1 Post By Dreamer
  • 1 Post By planenutz
  • 2 Post By Konev
  • 16 Post By

Thread: Stager Sport

Bos

Stager Sport

Yet another company who obviously spend a fair amount on advertising which is all about to be undone by poor (read NO) customer service.
    So I sent them an email on their website to ask if there are replacement parts for the Spartan bipods. My one has one leg that wont tighten on the extension. I searched You Tube and found a vid on how to adjust the clamping mechanism in the leg if this problem occurs. Tried the adjustment as per the vid but not really successful.
    As a result of my email, I got an automated response advising that they had received my email. That was two weeks ago and since then nothin.

Pisses me off that companies like this dont have the common courtesy to reply. Sure, Im not ordering a $14k Blaser but how do they know I wasn't thinking about it!
    Leaves a sour taste

I've dealt with them a few times and never had an issue, give them a ring maybe ?
    All my dealings have been small purchases mostly bipod flush cups etc.
    They have always been really helpful in my experience.
    Sika stag likes this.
    #DANNYCENT

Always had emails responded to promptly. But they don’t have anyone to man the phone - small family business.

rod
    I have found them really good to deal with.

Yep I’ve always had my emails replied to as well and as said above it’s a small family business. Things happen sometimes and emails do get missed or end up in junk folders for what ever reasons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    mikee likes this.
    "O what a day, what a lovely day"

Same here. Ordered some stuff on a Monday. PoPo sorted the mail order and emailed Stager the "approved" mailorder form wednesday morning. I had goods in my hands friday morning. In todays world I thought thst was pretty awesome service?

I've always had good responses to my emails, fast order fulfillment and super fast shipping. I've always rated these guys as a great supplier so as stated above it would be a good idea to persevere. There could be all kinds of reasons why they haven't answered - maybe they've all gone hunting during their traditionally quite season? You can't begrudge them that.

Dreamer likes this.

Your email may have gone into a spam folder. Always ring before bagging a company like that.
    Dreamer and Micky Duck like this.

Hi Bos,

Joel here from Stager Sport. Sorry mate I can't see your email here at all, obviously something wrong here as you got the auto reply.

No matter, if you flick an email direct to: info@stagersport.co.nz, with a picture and description of what you've struck we'll help out.
    Alternatively pop a message on our contact thingy at the bottom of our homepage: https://www.stagersport.co.nz/

We have a secret stash of spare parts for those products. The little red friction split ring being the main thing folks need from time to time to get the leg friction right.

KR
    Joel
    Stager Sport
    muzr257, nzspearo, Nesika and 13 others like this.

Bos
    Thanks Joel
    Figured something must have gone wrong after all the positive comments above. Will send a couple of pics from my phone
    Thanks