Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stolen firearms

Stolen firearms

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/387853/police-hunt-for-man-who-stole-11-firearms-from-palmerston-north-police-station?fbclid=IwAR1SfIJibjfv3UQs-eL-wP4LwoSE_wdQQqFjTYpjHP1QztpzmJa2Pg26WxE

I said to my partner as soon as they talked about a gun law change and a military style rifle ban I said to her just wait and see i bet the crime rates and firearm thefts will go up . I'm sorry to say but I think this country is f#$@ed on one hand they have people calling them us which they are not kiwi in my eyes and then on the other hand we have mass murder of thousands and thousands of animals with a slow acting poison. I'll get in shit if I beat my dog but they can happily perform mass cruelty on a huge scale with 1080. Also culling and shooting tahr with the same rifles that were used in the chch shooting. They would not have this problem if they weren't actively screwing our country by inviting so many others in even selling our property to them that we wont get the chance to buy back and they make money here just to send it home to their family's. I have no hope left for this country and this over PC world anymore it's crazy

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The problems you list have nothing to do with international real estate sales.

Just having a rant about things wrong with this country whether it makes sence or not Haha

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk