Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

TBR in 1600B Leica

Hi Team,

Is it possible to use "TBR" on the Leica 1600B without all the ballistic curve shit? Just want a math based calculation without all the other pressure/ballistic rubbish in there. Like Leupold uses.

The manual is rather hopeless.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Hey Mcnotty I know just where you are coming from. My two cents is you can’t turn off the temp etc but the good news is it makes no difference anyway unless you are shooting at extreme ranges - in which case you actually need it anyway! You can certainly set it to show tbr so just use that and forget about the rest it doesn’t matter one way or t’other. They are great rangefinders. I’m assuming you are shooting ordinary hunting ranges.

Yes it will show line of sight range then afterwards give TBR, dont ask how to set it though its been to long