Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Kelton
  • 4 Post By Kelton

Thread: Tikka factory PRC

Tikka factory PRC

Not for me and obviously not NZ but it seems they have done the prc ? I might be late to the party here just logged back into Facebook to try and find parts for a car and stumbled on this
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    199p and JohnQT like this.

GWH
    Id imagine they'll sell shit loads of them too.

Quote Originally Posted by GWH View Post
    Id imagine they'll sell shit loads of them too.
    Their not silly I always knew with out actually knowing the creedmore was still selling record numbers so they'd ride that train until the sales slowed to old faithful calibre sales rates and then kapowwwww 6.5 prc another 2 years of record sales

These are already in NZ. Small numbers due to massive over seas demand, but initial reports are extremely impressive.... if you can find ammo

Well their you have it. Not as well played as I'd have thought releasing while components are patchy on the ground ... their to clever though I beat ya sakos pumping out prc ammunition now? I wonder how that works being so new do hornady have the box ammo rights for awhile or is their other offerings already?

Quote Originally Posted by mcche171 View Post
    These are already in NZ. Small numbers due to massive over seas demand, but initial reports are extremely impressive.... if you can find ammo
    Tikka or S20?
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorlad View Post
    Tikka or S20?
    Both

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Well their you have it. Not as well played as I'd have thought releasing while components are patchy on the ground ... their to clever though I beat ya sakos pumping out prc ammunition now? I wonder how that works being so new do hornady have the box ammo rights for awhile or is their other offerings already?
    Sako is trying to get PRC ammo produced but they are having the same issues as everyone else, no components. We rely on Sierra and are having no luck at this stage. I placed a bloody big PRC order to factory, but don’t like my chances of it being supplied.

Agreed, it would have been better for the launch to have plenty of ammo etc around, but events outside of everyone’s control have dampened things

I’d buy a 300

Caretaker
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

There is a tikka t3 with a brand new true flight barrel in 6.5 prc at Shooters Ready in Cambridge.