Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By viper

Thread: Unique X-51 bis

Unique X-51 bis

Hello Guys

My all time favourite semi 22 is a shortened X-51 and when one came up on TM for very modest money (no magazine) I decided it should come my way - just for shits and giggles but I did have a spare 10 shot mag haha.

Anyhoo its quite an interesting rifle, its done a bit of work but functions fine with my mag with standard and sub ammo.

The trigger in this rifle is excellent by semi 22 standards and miles better than any other X51 trigger I've tried, most of them are pretty average to horrible.

Most peculiarly the rifle has no open sights, or any provision for fitting them - its a clean skin. Has anyone else struck an X-51 without open sights??

Wow what a nice .22, just looked them up and it seems they are highly thought of.

Still got mine after nearly 40 years favourite 22 semi for sure. There a few on here with them. Whats the barrel cut back to?

All the X-51s I've seen have had open sights fitted. Yours sounds like it has been played around with, especially if the trigger is decent!
    I've got a Unique branded suppressor that was originally sold as an optional extra for these rifles available if anyone is interested...

I have one also, just an amazing little semi. Mine has done some work now and is semi retired.
    Only comes out on perfect summer days. Joy to carry and bloody accurate.
    Again mine has open sights that I have removed ( still got ) to accommodate scope.

Name:  DSC_0092.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  6.22 MB
    time out and rossi.45 like this.