Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Very Cool Product for Remington and Mossberg Owners

Very Cool Product for Remington and Mossberg Owners

I've come across an awesome product for the Remington 870 and clones, as well as Mossberg 500/590/Maverick 88. This is a must-have Christmas gift for any Remington or Mossberg owner. It's a pistol grip, although not like the pistol grips we're used to. Typically, shotgun pistol grips are vertical and direct all of the recoil forces into the shooter's palm and wrist. These are very unpleasant to use without a stock. The pistol grips I'm talking about are called Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grips, and they are a more horizontal "birdshead" style of grip, similar to a normal shotgun stock that has been cut down to just a pistol grip. The different grip angle allows the recoil forces to be directed up the arm and into the shoulder, rather than directly into the palm and wrist. This means that the shotgun can be aimed properly and the recoil is quite manageable. Not only is accuracy improved, but shooting becomes an enjoyable experience rather than a punishing one. Another cool feature is that these grips can be fitted to an 18" barrel shotgun without putting it below 30" overall, unlike the vertical pistol grips. On top of that, they just look awesome. Remington and Mossberg now sell 14" shotguns with these grips from the factory, and they are selling like hotcakes. I'll post the link below. Don't worry if they're sold out, as the seller can easily get more.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/hun...b5c140fa56-001
    "An experienced shooter of limited skill and dangerous enthusiasm." -Hitman: Blood Money newspaper

watch this space...OIC coming to a store near you....

Gone but not forgotten
    I once fired a twelve gauge two-handed at hip height- not keen to repeat the experience!

Would you by any chance be the seller?
    300CALMAN, dannyb and mimms2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    I once fired a twelve gauge two-handed at hip height- not keen to repeat the experience!
    bad enough at shoulder level with a 2trigger sxs good ol cackhander me got a bloody good case of weatherby eyebrow from a shagnasty recoiling knuckle MINE!!!!!
    If i do fire a 12g rarely from waist level........... prop butt agin arsecheeks -gods built in recoil pad!

Ive a mossberg 500 p/a 12g here at present thats for sale as a kit but im sure as fuck not gonna tempt fate or blueballs by installing a pistol grip!
    Micky Duck likes this.

It definitely has a "stand and deliver" thing going on with it. Be as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.
    veitnamcam, Micky Duck and Tribrit like this.

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwigunguy View Post
    I've come across an awesome product for the Remington 870 and clones, as well as Mossberg 500/590/Maverick 88. This is a must-have Christmas gift for any Remington or Mossberg owner. It's a pistol grip, although not like the pistol grips we're used to. Typically, shotgun pistol grips are vertical and direct all of the recoil forces into the shooter's palm and wrist. These are very unpleasant to use without a stock. The pistol grips I'm talking about are called Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grips, and they are a more horizontal "birdshead" style of grip, similar to a normal shotgun stock that has been cut down to just a pistol grip. The different grip angle allows the recoil forces to be directed up the arm and into the shoulder, rather than directly into the palm and wrist. This means that the shotgun can be aimed properly and the recoil is quite manageable. Not only is accuracy improved, but shooting becomes an enjoyable experience rather than a punishing one. Another cool feature is that these grips can be fitted to an 18" barrel shotgun without putting it below 30" overall, unlike the vertical pistol grips. On top of that, they just look awesome. Remington and Mossberg now sell 14" shotguns with these grips from the factory, and they are selling like hotcakes. I'll post the link below. Don't worry if they're sold out, as the seller can easily get more.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/hun...b5c140fa56-001
    Blahahaha fuk you got strange taste is you think that looks "cool , What a farken wanky POS,
    veitnamcam, Konev, JoshC and 6 others like this.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    I've done it from time to time, not really a big deal, but not particularly useful either.

I guess if I knocked over banks for a hobby, that handle might be useful.
    RIP Harry F. 29/04/20

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    I've done it from time to time, not really a big deal, but not particularly useful either.

I guess if I knocked over banks for a hobby, that handle might be useful.
    The advantages offered are only useful if you intend to fire it in the bank.

Saves the gangs sawing off their stocks. Now all they need is a screw driver and can buy one - with their P money (nothing to do with the rapper).
    Konev likes this.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

Quote Originally Posted by WillB View Post
    Would you by any chance be the seller?
    No. The seller imported them at my request, but I don't know the guy, nor do I profit from their sale in any way.
    "An experienced shooter of limited skill and dangerous enthusiasm." -Hitman: Blood Money newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    Blahahaha fuk you got strange taste is you think that looks "cool , What a farken wanky POS,
    Philipo my good man...you have just made my day....couldnt have said it better myself,trying to be polite.
    Ive got lovely scar on right hand between thumb and forefinger...in the webb....single barrel .12ga fired one handed,the ejector lever sliced into webb badly....and about 10 years later I was dumb enough to do it a 2nd time.same result.
    pistol grips on shotguns yeah nah..... not even staunch pighunters are dumb enough to use them more than once.
    Philipo, Konev and Ross Nolan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwigunguy View Post
    No. The seller imported them at my request, but I don't know the guy, nor do I profit from their sale in any way.
    With all the crap going on at the moment, do you really think that was a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Konev View Post
    With all the crap going on at the moment, do you really think that was a good idea?
    Yes, absolutely. The likes of Nash and Cahill are going to do everything in their power to end lawful gun ownership in New Zealand no matter what.
    There is nothing we can do that will make them attack us any more than they already are, so we might as well enjoy what's left of our rights while we can.
    You also have to remember that even if a given item is banned later, the police will never confiscate all of them. They're going to get way less than half of the prohibited firearms as it is.
    The more we get out on the market now, the more will stay in circulation long term. The more there are in circulation, the better chance they have of staying legal.