Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Vixen v111 2.5-15x50 information

Hi all,
    I have been hunting around the internet trying to find information on this make and model of scope vixen v111 2.5-15x50 but there seems to be very little information out there. Does anyone here have one or have used one that could give me any constructive feedback on them. Glass quality and ability to dial accurately and repeatebly is most important. I am not worried about them being capped turrets or no zero stop I also don’t expect the glass to be as good as a scope that costs three times the price of them.
    I am only interested in genuine feedback from people that have actually used/seen one in real life.
    For the record it would be used for hunting and target shooting out to 800-1000m so dialing ability is important
    Thanks