Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By CooeeBay
  • 1 Post By CooeeBay
  • 2 Post By Stocky

Thread: Vortex Fury 5000 AB NZ Stock

Van

Vortex Fury 5000 AB NZ Stock

Gidday, Just wondering if anybody knows if any stock is coming to NZ anytime soon on these?

I have it in my mind that a pair of these could be pretty much an all singing all dancing ballistics solution and will mean I can go without a kestrel... but I can't find any.

Alternately, if you have a pair and I've got my hopes up on capabilities, I'd like to know that as well.

Cheers

Contacted vortex usa who have said they are 12plus months backordered in the US so likely a few years for NZ to see stock

Van
    Well ain't that a pain in the proverbial

Sure is

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    Gidday, Just wondering if anybody knows if any stock is coming to NZ anytime soon on these?

I have it in my mind that a pair of these could be pretty much an all singing all dancing ballistics solution and will mean I can go without a kestrel... but I can't find any.

Alternately, if you have a pair and I've got my hopes up on capabilities, I'd like to know that as well.

Cheers
    As a longtime retailer in both Au & NZ, we were advised we may see some next year, but knowing there are supply chain issues in the country of manufacture, what ever is "drip fed" out of the country (if and when), the USA would be first serviced. Chances are Au will get stock before NZ, however that does not mean NZ misses out. Our remaining stock we had in store about four months ago were shipped to NZ buyers from our Brisbane warehouse. As we are NZ GST registered, our client's were not at any disadvantage when clearing customs.

So the best we can offer is to just wait and see and IF anything is made available to us, keep an eye out in the forum. Suggest you use advanced keyword search "Vortex Fury"
    Stocky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CooeeBay View Post
    As a longtime retailer in both Au & NZ, we were advised we may see some next year, but knowing there are supply chain issues in the country of manufacture, what ever is "drip fed" out of the country (if and when), the USA would be first serviced. Chances are Au will get stock before NZ, however that does not mean NZ misses out. Our remaining stock we had in store about four months ago were shipped to NZ buyers from our Brisbane warehouse. As we are NZ GST registered, our client's were not at any disadvantage when clearing customs.

So the best we can offer is to just wait and see and IF anything is made available to us, keep an eye out in the forum. Suggest you use advanced keyword search "Vortex Fury"
    Cheers for the update.

Vortex’s relationship with NZ is munted. At a guess I’d say NZ is typically the last country in the world to receive vortex products.

Quote Originally Posted by 55six View Post
    Vortex’s relationship with NZ is munted. At a guess I’d say NZ is typically the last country in the world to receive vortex products.
    Sorry. But I totally disagree with you as there has been many an occasion that we have shipped stock from our NZ warehouse to Brisbane and the other way around. If anyone needs a particular Vortex piece of gear, they only have to ask us. That's the beauty of being a cross board genuine Vortex dealer. As I said in the thread, the last units of stock for the Fury were sent to NZ clients from Au when the NZ Vortex stock was out in Auckland.
    Mooseman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CooeeBay View Post
    Sorry. But I totally disagree with you as there has been many an occasion that we have shipped stock from our NZ warehouse to Brisbane and the other way around. If anyone needs a particular Vortex piece of gear, they only have to ask us. That's the beauty of being a cross board genuine Vortex dealer. As I said in the thread, the last units of stock for the Fury were sent to NZ clients from Au when the NZ Vortex stock was out in Auckland.
    Not sure if your tied to the NZ dealer but my only experience with them was slow (indirectly through local store) and eventually required involving Vortex USA who were awesome. My dealing with you Peter was the opposite of the NZ experience and was outstanding. If i buy anything Vortex again or have anyone do it i will 100% have them go through you. When the ABs come back in stock my younger brother wants a pair and will get them through you as after the service i got last time without even buying anything i can stand sure he will get top shelf service.
    CooeeBay and DaveE like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stocky View Post
    Not sure if your tied to the NZ dealer but my only experience with them was slow (indirectly through local store) and eventually required involving Vortex USA who were awesome. My dealing with you Peter was the opposite of the NZ experience and was outstanding. If i buy anything Vortex again or have anyone do it i will 100% have them go through you. When the ABs come back in stock my younger brother wants a pair and will get them through you as after the service i got last time without even buying anything i can stand sure he will get top shelf service.
    Fury 5000 AB back in stock in our Auckland warehouse: https://skippersmate.co.nz/vortex-fu...nder-binocular

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post

Cheers
    We have stock in Auckland and give us call: https://skippersmate.co.nz/vortex-fu...nder-binocular