Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: walther

northdude

walther

ive gone out and bought a walther g22 I did it a bit arse about face went and bought it got sick and couldn't use it for ages and still not right to have a decent shoot with it but while ive been laid up read some reviews on it which I usualy do before buying some thing if you belive the reviews it looks like ive bought a piece of shit but so far ive found the opposite it shoots well its easy to take apart and put back together the main reason I got it is because it can be made into left hand drive any one had any experience with one of these I though id be buying german quality

northdude
    ive finally had a chance to try the g22 out on targets at my club it functioned without anything going wrong and surprised me at how accurate it is I just need to make a new trigger linkage for it and the rest will be up to the shooter as to how this rifle proforms