Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Zeiss Bino's - where, how much and how good?

Currently sitting in Norway looking at the new binos. The Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42's are 6400NOK or around NZ$1,100.

Who has a pair?
    What are they like compared to other in the same price range?
    What are the worth back home (I can only find a couple of sites with them for between $1500-1900)?

Cheers,
    Steve

oh, and for you pistol boys out there, the shop has a CZ Shadow 2 in store. nice enough, but for 14500 NOK, thats $2600!!!!! This compared to a normal Shadow at $1450, I don't think so.

LOC
    got a pair, best i could find was Jacobs Digital at $1500 and next best up over $1600 so buy that Norwegian pair.

they seem very bright and clear to me although haven't compared against another pair around the same $$ level or better. what i do notice is that they get absolutely smoked at last light by my hd5 3-15x42 scope. the scope when set on the same 10x power gives up on visible light about 5 mins later than the binos, which is a very long time at that time of the evening.

certainly better than the old Monarch 4's they replaced...

@Uplandstalker see if you can claim back sales tax when you leave. In Aussie you can claim back GST at the airport when you produce the item and receipt.

this might help VAT refund in Norway - Practical information - Oslo - visitoslo.com'

this one tells you what to do if the shop is not signed up to Global Blue tax free

https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/ShowTo...nd-Norway.html

R93
    If I was keen on ever buying another 9mm, the Shadow 2 would certainly be on the top of my list.

Specs and build seem awesome for ipsc, production.

2011 hi capacity .40s are just too enjoyable for me to bother going back to a 9mm at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.