Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Husky1600
  • 2 Post By Rock river arms hunter

Thread: Zeiss Jenna help

Zeiss Jenna help

Hi there

Asking on behalf.

A good mate of mine has 2 Zeiss Jennas one being a 4 power and one a 6 power. Both made in the former DDR.

Their sitting atop a 223 and 7x57 BRNO 601's respectively in the BRNO mounts as pictured.

We took them to the range today and wanted to adjust them.

Front Turret is elevation. Bottom turret is Paralax/ focus.

My question is being that their both immaculate how does one adjust windage?

Name:  20181228_150313.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  3.36 MBName:  20181228_150322.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  3.58 MB

Any help would be much appreciated.

He could be tempted to move them along mounts and all however he just wants to know for the interim how to work the windage lol!

I think you adjust the mount to correct windage with the screws in the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by NZShoota View Post
    I think you adjust the mount to correct windage with the screws in the mount.
    Yes, that's the explanation I've been given as well. Depending on style of mount it actually tensions the body of the scope into a slight curve, which seems wrong but apparently worked?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulNZ View Post
    Yes, that's the explanation I've been given as well. Depending on style of mount it actually tensions the body of the scope into a slight curve, which seems wrong but apparently worked?
    We tried that to no avail.

Both unscrewing the actual screw and then also the knobs separately.

Basically neither did Jack!

Adjust them using the windage screws in the mount itself. Bit of a pain, get it all sorted with just one screw on either side, and then lock it up with the second set. Once its adjusted, they very rarely ever change. Zeiss made those scopes and mounting system to specifically fit the Brno. If they were mine, I wouldn't be parting with them ever, top scopes, and excellent mounting system. And those ones look to be in very good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Husky1600 View Post
    Adjust them using the windage screws in the mount itself. Bit of a pain, get it all sorted with just one screw on either side, and then lock it up with the second set. Once its adjusted, they very rarely ever change. Zeiss made those scopes and mounting system to specifically fit the Brno. If they were mine, I wouldn't be parting with them ever, top scopes, and excellent mounting system. And those ones look to be in very good condition.
    Did I mention their immaculate ?

Finicky is putting it lightly and some!
    Husky1600 and ZG47 like this.