Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JoshC

Thread: 70 seris landcruisers

70 seris landcruisers

Love my hilux , but am over towing a trailer every work day . Im either going to have to get a van or a single cab with flat deck . I also need 3 seats in the cab . So its going to be a used one . My question is how much better is the v8 D that the straight 6 ? fuel consumption , power & reliability ?
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Not that much. Reliability of the 8 hasn't been really tested either compared to the 6 1hdfte. Easy to get more out of the 6 if you want more. Can't go wrong with either tho in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Munsey likes this.
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.

The v8 compared to the 6???
    Drive a 6 and you will see

Might have my HiAce 4wd LWB van for sale soon. 5 doors. seats 3 in front and had a fold down seat in rear. 340 k's on clock. FW hubs. 1995. 2.8 L naturally aspirated diesel. Not flash, but reliable.