Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canopy Set Up

Canopy Set Up

What is everyone running as a set up in their ute canopy/deck?

Looking at building a platform that sits to the front on the canopy that two dogs can sit on while travelling and keep them above gear and animals on the deck itself.

Interested to see what people have set up in their canopy?

Cheers Ben

That's how I run my canopy I just use a 2pices of 20mm plywood joint together bot the height of the top of the deck & have plywood sides that go down & sit on top of wheels in deck & it comes out bot half the canopy then I just use car tubing & make up a bungee & hook round tie down point at front & hook round the plywood to pull it to the front off canopy it only takes 2seconds to take it out at times I carry 5 dogs up there & they love traveling like that if you don't understand give me a message & I can send some photos