Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

chinese alloy ute canopys

has anyone seen one of these up close ? i wanna get one but i'd be buying sight unseen. i know there trailers are below average but this doesn't take the load a trailer does so should be alright ? or am i better off spending double the money ? getting a nz firm to build me one, but then who does them other than Duravault ? like to find a good wellington based firm if buildings the case or preferably Chinese to save me half the cost.....also smooth or checker plate ? not worried about looks but the checker plate wouldn't dent as easy correct ?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/building-r...1943436916.htm

What is the warranty like? Id be going smooth heaps easy to clean. checker holds heaps of grime and crap even with a hard brush its a pain. There's a heap of places now in to alloy building dog boxes and crates. It would be just a matter of taking in a picture and what you want and getting a price. there,s a place in nelson that makes dog crates, boxes roaring oaks??

I called in to look at their gull wing tool boxes, not too bad but a bit rough around the edges. Ended up spending a bit more and getting one from Duravault, much better quality and I am very happy with the choice I made.

Smooth alloy over checker plate any day.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/building-r...2a906fb3aa3dc8

vs

Name:  51551198_390956384799605_6198216022395191296_n.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  141.4 KB

nice yeah maybe i will go for smooth plus if i get it sign written can be done easy enough. the duravualt stuff does look good but i dunno if i can fork out 7k vs 3.5k plus the titan trailers canopy has the jack off legs which id like anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ32 View Post
    I called in to look at their gull wing tool boxes, not too bad but a bit rough around the edges. Ended up spending a bit more and getting one from Duravault, much better quality and I am very happy with the choice I made.

Smooth alloy over checker plate any day.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/building-r...2a906fb3aa3dc8

vs

Attachment 104904
    A proper four wheel drive awesome very cool