Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Knives Africa Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nick-D
  • 1 Post By Smiddy

Thread: frewza f16

frewza f16

has anyone got one or been out in one .looking at one for a fishing boat in the lakes and sea fishing. apparently getting a jet boat first is a bit selfish so am looking at getting a reasonable fishing boat first before being selfish and getting a hunting exploring boat. will be mainly for 2 adults or 2 adults and a couple kids. I like pontoon boats for the stability have owned a 540 senator and a 440 kiwi looking for something inbetween that I can launch and retrieve on my own if needbe .

Have spent some time in the 14. Mean machines. The 16 would only be more of a good thing. Good price too
    berg243 likes this.

Mate just bought the f21, very good build quality for the price in my opinion, he is very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    berg243 likes this.
    Dont waste your time chasing every last fps, it doesnt matter in the real world, it wont make a difference, all it will do is cause head aches and frustrations. And dont listen to silly old cunts