Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By DavidGunn
  • 2 Post By XR500

Thread: Helping rid the South Island

Helping rid the South Island

of Toyota's, helped drag these to the North Island this morning...at the price paid for them I am not surprised the SI's are flogging them off....that one on the front even has the slot in the front for a crank handle, some may have to google 'crank handle'.

Name:  IMG_3527.JPG
Views: 376
Size:  365.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGunn View Post
    of Toyota's, helped drag these to the North Island this morning...at the price paid for them I am not surprised the SI's are flogging them off....that one on the front even has the slot in the front for a crank handle, some may have to google 'crank handle'.

Attachment 185953
    The old wrist snapperoo...

All old jap stuff is going for stupid money now, especially old toyotas..

@DavidGunn The 1989 Toyota Landcruiser Sahara l had from new , with the classic 12H-T 4.0 L Turbo engine is still one of the best cars l have ever owned & regret selling ,my accountant was at me to invest money into the farms gear so we got a new Land Cruiser 90 series & Hi Lux as well, little brother begged me to sell it to him so he could tow his boat & it had 380K on the clock & never gave a ounce of trouble .He rolled it with a boat on the back after the trailer had a blow out & he was driving to fast,less than 2 yrs later.

I often watch on the Aussie auctions & they still pulled good dollars even before the Chyna Flu boys toys ,spend ups & now it is just crazy.

Did you see Ford Australia just got rumbled with a F150 RH drive airfreighted in & apparently the Thai Ford plant is tendering for factory space ,so they are saying there will be a factory backed Right Hand drive release next year .

What happened /was the verdict with the drive shaft on the F mobile ,was it covered under warranty ??When we were in Montana we had a dually for towing, a real step up in capability with the 5th wheel Horse Floats we were towing across country .

https://www.drive.com.au/news/ford-f...ys-local-boss/
    "Fair Winds and Following Seas" - Capt Ron You Glorious Bastard.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. " President Ronald Reagan

becoming collectable now....hence the price.

I know where are few of them older cruisers are just sitting in sheds gathering starling poop....

Not just collectable. Repairable too, without it costing you an arm and a leg
    Ross Nolan and 40mm like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bunji View Post
    @DavidGunn The 1989 Toyota Landcruiser Sahara l had from new , with the classic 12H-T 4.0 L Turbo engine is still one of the best cars l have ever owned & regret selling ,my accountant was at me to invest money into the farms gear so we got a new Land Cruiser 90 series & Hi Lux as well, little brother begged me to sell it to him so he could tow his boat & it had 380K on the clock & never gave a ounce of trouble .He rolled it with a boat on the back after the trailer had a blow out & he was driving to fast,less than 2 yrs later.

I often watch on the Aussie auctions & they still pulled good dollars even before the Chyna Flu boys toys ,spend ups & now it is just crazy.

Did you see Ford Australia just got rumbled with a F150 RH drive airfreighted in & apparently the Thai Ford plant is tendering for factory space ,so they are saying there will be a factory backed Right Hand drive release next year .

What happened /was the verdict with the drive shaft on the F mobile ,was it covered under warranty ??When we were in Montana we had a dually for towing, a real step up in capability with the 5th wheel Horse Floats we were towing across country .

https://www.drive.com.au/news/ford-f...ys-local-boss/
    We think drive shaft breakage was due to a loose bolt, initial fix-it failed before we off loaded tiny home...second fix-it included 'electric glue gun' which enabled us to get home to NI.