Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Tilt and Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser308 View Post
    Was it an ECU model with DI or the earlier setup? There might be a bit of fluffing about to get a Rayblock moving, but the donk should plonk from the get go. If you go to full throttle and count of 10 before you hear the response, something isn't right.

I had that with one launch, the throttle cable was full of grease and the entire run was so long the thing was taking the shortcut and compressing the Morse cable tube. Over about 15-20 seconds the cable sheath or tube was relaxing as the grease let go finally allowing the cable to move the injection pump rack arm... Took a long time to track that down.
    Long time ago, can't really remember, the subtle difference in acceleration is probably not much but for water skiing seems an eternity. Probably just weight of boat more than anything, as the jetski was 4 stroke used to have instant power, catalyic converter removed. But then you always want more power.

Can remember the 250hp could still scoff juice quite nicely althoughI don't tend to try and travel economically :-), quite happy with my 150hp at the moment with gas prices! Got my 15hp for my dinghy as well, come in handy when ramps choka.

Good outcome sorta! They are putting a warranty claim for a swap out replacement unit
    rugerman and jackson21 like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser308 View Post
    Awesome, that is a good outcome.
    Nolan at the boat place
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Finally got an answer from Evinrude on my tilt and trim creeping down when stored. Any opinions, this is the 6th Evinrude or Johnson I’ve owned and the only one that does this trickName:  A72E5EED-D642-4507-ACCD-FA639E2A5A04.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  521.1 KB
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Finally got an answer from Evinrude on my tilt and trim creeping down when stored. Any opinions, this is the 6th Evinrude or Johnson I’ve owned and the only one that does this trickAttachment 189257
    It holds trim under propulsion ok, so how does a closed hydraulic system bupass?
    Anyone else experienced this? He says it normal?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough