Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Free to good home labrador x pit bull

I have to find a new home for my dog Jess due to unforeseen circumstances and I will not be allowed to have her where I am going to be shifting to at the end of the dairy season, I would like to see her go to a home where she will be cared for and treated well, she is a good guard dog and a good pet but no good around cats or kids and also has a thing about work boots after a tradesman booted her in the guts with toe caps when she went to him for a pat. She is 2 years old and maybe she could be trained as a pig dog as that was my intention when I first got her and there is also a ripstop collar for her if wanted.

She is the kind of dog that needs a place where she can run around and will get a lot of attention.

PM if interested in coming to look at her she needs to be rehomed by the 31st of may or I may have to give her to the SPCA for rehoming