Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lefty1

Thread: black powder shoot

black powder shoot

The Wanganui metallic hand gun silhouette club is proposing to hold a shoot for muzzle loaders in August next entry and food will be free there will be prizes details have yet to be finalised but I will field enquiries .. any body interested can give me a pm Rob
    veitnamcam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty1 View Post
    The Wanganui metallic hand gun silhouette club is proposing to hold a shoot for muzzle loaders in August next entry and food will be free there will be prizes details have yet to be finalised but I will field enquiries .. any body interested can give me a pm Rob
    the date of this shoot has been changed it is now on ,on the 6th of September start at 9.30 am .. Tradiitional front stuffers only Three grades self entry , deadeye dicks ,mexican petes and hopless harries