Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Forum Hunting/fishing trip Summer Bay of Plenty

Forum Hunting/fishing trip Summer Bay of Plenty

Ok Guys there seems to be alot of talk on here about forum hunts. i can organise the fishing charter no worries. the idea a 2-4 day event of fishing and hunting looking at about 8-10 people max we hunt doc land in the rotorua lakes and tauranga/coromandle area target deer and pigs and fish the tauranga area for kingfish snapper etc even a dive for scallops/crays could be done. i can supply E cat rifle storage in Rotorua and Tauranga. we could even donate a prize to the prize pool and give prizes for the biggest of all target species. i may even be able to arrange Accomadation in Tauranga.

time of year about Nov/Dec

Who's Keen

if you wanted we could chip in abit of game from the weekend and have a feast/drinks to top it off.

Ideas lets hear them

You and me makes 2!! So we need another 8 to make it happen.

A suggestion Mucko get a deposit from the lads before booking charter. I have organised similar trips for guys at work, just a lot easyier if you have money up front.

Bloody good idea 50% sounds good that will weed out the less keen

Would be interest in a hunt or may be a charter depending on timing.

WHEN THERES ENOUGH INTEREST WE CAN PIN DOWN A DATE IS 2 DAYS OK ONE DAY FISHING ONE DAY HUNTING OR TWO DAYS OF EACH BY THE TIME I AM DONE ON FARM WITH MATING LAST HALF OF NOV THROUGH TO XMAS. I WILL HAVE A PRICE FOR FISHING CHARTER TONIGHT BUT MY MATE WILL NEED TO BE BOOKED ALEAST A MONTH IN ADVANCE BEFORE THE CHARTER. SO IF WE COULD HAVE A BREIF PLAN BY END OF SEPTEMBER WOULD BE GOOD. SO FOR A FOCUS DATE LETS SAY DEC 13-14-15-16 IF WE MAKE IT A COMP AND A TWO DAY EVENT WE COULD HAVE TEAMS FISH ONE DAY HUNT THE OTHER.

right guys :UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

fishing charter options 1/2 day 12 people max $85pp
    full day charter 12 people max $110pp
    over night trip 8 people max $210pp
    my pick a 2 day trip to white island 8 people max $375pp
    All you need to bring is something to put your fish in to, walk on walk off service.

Counts me out I can't afford it, you guys have a great time when you go out .

dont let the price of the fishing trip to white island put you off it is just an option. i want the guys to have a choice. if everyone that wants to go wants a half day fishing then let it be we may not even go fishing, might just go bush for two days. it is all up to the masses to deicide i am just putting options out there and wanting feedback on what is the best package we can put to together to suit everyone that wants to attend. if was to turn into a regular thing then awesome.

I could do the hunt part but just not the fishing trip buuuut it may give me an excuse to take the surfcaster to matata while you guys are out on the boat.

shit we could do a hunt in the Te Ureweras then wet a kontiki at matata on the way home

I'd be interested in a hunt some where & maybe a fish .Never fished Matata ,rod or kontiki .(I'm not good on boats)

sturg4
    I will go along with all that 'mucko' count me in.

Banned
    im keen as, in regaurds to white island sometimes you dont need a dep due to weather changes just a pencil comfimation. as soon as you have dates id be real keen.one day fishing 2 days hunting?? or if your going to do it over a weeknd sign me up already.

R93
    I would be keen on this if you are planning on chasing Japs as well? I do have my fears of being confined to a boat surrounded by N islanders. If you dont mind the collective IQ being lowered slightly I could be a starter, it could be a laugh. I'll bring a banjo.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    im keen as, in regaurds to white island sometimes you dont need a dep due to weather changes just a pencil comfimation. as soon as you have dates id be real keen.one day fishing 2 days hunting?? or if your going to do it over a weeknd sign me up already.
    Hi Neckshot it,s my mates Charter business so i am sure i can work something out with him.
    Basicly a dep was to ensure people turn up and dont leave me footing the bill so not necessarily a 50% dep just some form of i will be there you can count on me sort of thing.

One day fishing two days hunting sounds good. do we want to go for a dive we can head down to town point target crays and snapper etc dates are open DEC 14-15-16 for kicks we can bring it foward or push it out what ever suit us all.

feed back = a format

fish the 14th then go bush 15th-16th

so far we have
    Mucko
    Mohawk
    Scribe
    Neckshot

a maybe from
    Chris
    Duck-kila