Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Gibo
  • 1 Post By Gapped axe
  • 3 Post By Carpe Diem

Thread: Toby's day at Loaded NZ.

Toby's day at Loaded NZ.

Hi Guys',

Just wanted to find out if anyone was going to come along to LoadedNZ session on the Monday following the Sika show with young Toby. Thus far I only have one "maybe" but wanted to give you guys a chance to let me know.

Tobys primary focus is seeing you guys at the show itself over the weekend and BBQ - So if there's no enough interest after discussing it with Toby he's said we may need to pull the event. Now don't get me wrong he's keen to do it, but his primary focus is to meet as many of you fellas as possible over the weekend and possibly the monday as well.

So if you are interested or even a maybe can you let me know? and based on that we'll make a call tonight together as to whether we continue the plan or shrink it back just to be the weekend..

Thanks all! CD.

My maybe has turned to a can't do due to work. Will be seeing the crew at Sika show Sunday though.
    Carpe Diem likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    My maybe has turned to a can't do due to work. Will be seeing the crew at Sika show Sunday though.
    On ya Gibo thanks for confirming that...

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    answered in the other pub
    Carpe Diem likes this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Thanks mate - I'll come back to you personally should we decide to continue on with the wider plan in the next 24hrs - I'll PM you...

Thanks again CD.

Hi All,

Just so you know I 've been in contact with Toby and we've decided to pull the LoadedNZ day for a couple of reasons including a re-focus on our primary task for the Weekend which is the Sika Show and catching up with fellow forum members both there and at Macca's.

Don't worry the young fella will be at the show so you can share a yarn or a laugh with him..

Thanks again to NZ Outdoors Hunting, Dave Benfell and the team at Reel Recovery for offering the opppotunity of the events you did over the weekend. Maybe we can look at something lke this again in the future.

Regards Toby and Paul.
    puku, Pengy and Toby like this.