Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Cactus Patrol Pack

Picked up one of these as my other pack a bit too bulky for overnight trips. (Plus I have wanted one for AGES - a friend of mine used to work at Cactus and I have always rated them.)
    First impressions - man this thing is well built. I have got rid of some of the clips I don't need but thats the only thing I have changed for now. There are a few useful straps and pockets for things like hydration packs and I reckon its going to be really good. Not too heavy as well. Have set it up with a couple of belt pockets on the hip belt which give me easy access to a few essentials - Looking forward to trying it out!

Keep us updated, I've been thinking about one for a while, but have enough packs and can't really justify having another one. You can only carry one at a time!!
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.