Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Garmin Rhino 650

Hi, does anybody on here know if anyone in Christchurch can repair my rhino .I can talk to other radios but can't hear anyone.Im guessing it's something to do with the speaker. Cheers

Not intending to be patronising, but have you gone through all the settings first to make sure there’s not something in there inadvertently stopping you hearing transmissions? Unit volume muted, squelch too high, channel/ctss settings mismatched etc?

Hi, have tried all of the above haven't tried an ear peice. No noises at all when I push talk button.Have checked settings on friends rhinos and everything is set the same.

Yep, done all of the above.still nothing. Thanks for replys

If you don’t get it fix, I may be keep to buy in a faulty condition? Pm if you do

Have you tried contacting Garmin? They are normally pretty good at repairing/replacing things in my experience, just slow to communicate.