Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    H.M

Hunters Element Halo jacket.

Anyone own one and do they so a decent job at keeping moderate rain and wind out? Don't use any of there gear but just need a new lightweight packable jacket to chuck in my pack. Have used the SC stowit and its bit short as i wear shorts. This looks longer. Cheers.

I like mine. The fit is good and long like you are asking for. I intend to use mine a lot more in the future and being cheap I will just replace if it wears out rather then spending a fortune on a big flash one.

I've been considering one for a while as a light weight jacket and finally got in to try one on during the weekend. The fit was pretty good for a short stumpy fella and will cover my shorts. Will think about cutting the sleeves off at the elbow if I get one.

H.M
    Cheers guys, brought one. Happy with the fit also, nice and light weight and long.