Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Kuiu shipping prices

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar

Kuiu shipping prices

Right brought a Kuiu jacket off the guys at the Sika Show, to be honest they were a bit unsure about the shipping price anyway get an e-mail to confirm the order & Invoice details $45.95 US for shipping WTF is it coming over first class. Now I like to support local guys so don't buy off line or from overseas much ( most stuff I get is free shipping ) but $46 US for a small parcel like a jacket seems absolute bull shit or is this what it normally costs ?
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Pretty standard price.
    The Kuiu fella needs stock here in NZ to really make a difference.
    Safari Supply Co do Sitka well by carrying stock in NZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    mikee and BRADS like this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Nah too much especially if u get stung this end with duty
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

K95
    Send it to a Youshop address? Often you can get free shipping in the U.S with those companies to your Youshop address.
    "Treat the Earth well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.”

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Pretty standard price.
    The Kuiu fella needs stock here in NZ to really make a difference.
    Safari Supply Co do Sitka well by carrying stock in NZ.

+1 I'd be all over there stuff if was stocked and sold here in NZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    199p, kiwijames and Nibblet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    +1 I'd be all over there stuff if was stocked and sold here in NZ

Can't really see the point in being the "Kuiu guy" without stock. WTF?

outdoorlad likes this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Caretaker
    [QUOTE=Philipo;402852]Right brought a Kuiu jacket off the guys at the Sika Show, to be honest they were a bit unsure about the shipping price anyway get an e-mail to confirm the order & Invoice details $45.95 US for shipping WTF is it coming over first class. Now I like to support local guys so don't buy off line or from overseas much ( most stuff I get is free shipping ) but $46 US for a small parcel like a jacket seems absolute bull shit or is this what it normally costs ?

You just purchased the highest quality gear available, the shipping cost I would accept as part of the purchase.
    Blaser likes this.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

[QUOTE=7mmsaum;402867]
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    Right brought a Kuiu jacket off the guys at the Sika Show, to be honest they were a bit unsure about the shipping price anyway get an e-mail to confirm the order & Invoice details $45.95 US for shipping WTF is it coming over first class. Now I like to support local guys so don't buy off line or from overseas much ( most stuff I get is free shipping ) but $46 US for a small parcel like a jacket seems absolute bull shit or is this what it normally costs ?

You just purchased the highest quality gear available, the shipping cost I would accept as part of the purchase.
    But he bought it at the Sika SHOW. You know, as in SHOW it to me. I have no time for things like these events so never went but what was the guy doing there? Sitting in a booth with a rack of hangers and a generous amount of imagination?

Cost me the same for my order and its half the weight of yours so stop ya bloody moaning...
    Blaser likes this.

[QUOTE=kiwijames;402873]
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post

But he bought it at the Sika SHOW. You know, as in SHOW it to me. I have no time for things like these events so never went but what was the guy doing there? Sitting in a booth with a rack of hangers and a generous amount of imagination?

Apparently the hunters element girl was there James you missed out...

kiwijames likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 199p View Post
    Nah too much especially if u get stung this end with duty
    I guess it comes down to either "you want it" or "you don't". It costs what it costs, you can't expect them to chase around looking for the cheapest freight to every location.
    Cost is similar to other US companies. Still cheaper then buying local in some cases especially if what you want is special.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

[QUOTE=BRADS;402879]
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post

Apparently the hunters element girl was there James you missed out...

That gear repels grass stains really well I hear

Philipo and BRADS like this.

Just buy a few more things prob find that the shipping price wont change sweet fa
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

Normal price...

B

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Roger that so it's pretty standard, I don't mind paying for decent gear, I just don't like the feeling of being ripped one.

And yeah to make it work here, they will need to stock stuff.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!