Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nitram
  • 1 Post By DBD

Thread: ledleser mh10

ledleser mh10

For those of you that have this headlamp what do you do for extended trips?
    and how water proof are these?
    Last edited by bigbear; 20-01-2020 at 10:03 PM.

get a spare battery.
    https://www.tightlines.co.nz/Item/CR...--MH10--NEO10R

Mine has been in some light rain and heavy rain (partially covered by my jacket hood) over the past year and hasn't failed. Haven't been in Fiordland type rain..... I wouldn't trust it 100% if i knew I was walking in the dark on a 10 day Fiordland trip.

quick underwater splash and heavy rain is about it

Some heavy rain for an evening 2-3hrs and a number of 1hr fitness bush walks with some rain and drizzle etc. No issues.
    I have just used a battery bank to top it up but a replacement battery would be lighter.
    Z
    Just wanted to add that while the mh10 has great light output it's beam is not as tight as some other Lenser products so the range is shorter than say a P7.2 which I rifle Mount.
    Or the H14.2 but I passed on that due to weight.

Ive got a old h14 battery burning and had enough replacing battery's in it and a bit bulky. Had a look at the mh10 yesterday and have to say i thought the battery pack wasn't that compact ever. Also had a look at se07r light as well with is waterproof and rechargeable and just takes aaa if needed.

I had the SEO7R and it smashes batteries. AAA in about 20min on full, the rechargeable battery is a bit better maybe an hr or two. Have the MH10 now and really rate it. Super bright which is awesome for finding blood or a trail in the dark. It uses 18650 batteries so spare batteries are about $12 off trade me. Battery life is far better than the SEO7R. Haven’t had any issues in proper Fiordland rain
    bigbear likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    I had the SEO7R and it smashes batteries. AAA in about 20min on full, the rechargeable battery is a bit better maybe an hr or two. Have the MH10 now and really rate it. Super bright which is awesome for finding blood or a trail in the dark. It uses 18650 batteries so spare batteries are about $12 off trade me. Battery life is far better than the SEO7R. Haven’t had any issues in proper Fiordland rain
    Thats what i want to here. On extended trips i think i will just take another light

DBD
    MH10 all night long! Did a 5 night winter Tahr trip with 2 very late nights, used it at camp every night and all that on the same battery. The red led on the back is a good feature to. Top product.
    bigbear likes this.

I just brought one last week, only used it briefly so far. To freakin hot here at the moment to be out hunting