Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Legend gun safes - anyone own one?

Anyone own a Legend gun safe and can offer first hand user review?

https://legendhuntinggear.co.nz/safes/

Yeah, I have their 50 gun safe. It's good, although I can't imagine actually fitting 50 guns in it

The internal power points and lights are great. The shelves on top are great for storing other valuables, firearms parts etc.

I have been playing with the idea of redesigning the firearms racks to better fit scoped rifles and allow for easier access
    If my work annoys me, I cull them

I have a 20 gun one. Great safe although I did redesign the storage racks. Got slots for 22 now including 4 larger ones for sxs's. I also cut one of the shelves down so I have a deep one on top and two narrow ones below. Means short rifles go along the back row and long shotguns/rifles at the front.

Not having holes in the back to secure it to the wall is a pain but doesn't take long to dill some more. Make sure you have a few mates to help you move it.

Nice looking safe, the whole lighting and PowerPoint options are slowly getting better out of the box in NZ but we’re still a bit behind.
    Heave piece of kit too, wish I had seen this before installing my kilwell 10 gun that I won’t be taking with me if we shift..
    Grouchy Smurf had it right all along...

got one as well. 10 gun option, can be used for b endorsed as it signed off by the popo. heavy AF (180kg) you'll need to put a hole in it for the 2 points of contact on the mounting. Andrew C is a GC as well, dropped it off on a trailer for me and was super helpful. you can geta dehum to go in it too that he can supply
    Good, Fast, Cheap....choose any 2.

I wanted one of their 36's for economy of space (filling a dead space corner between a door and a wall), but they are not bringing them in any more.